world's first floating mobile "tradesman" - claimed

New mobile named as Tradesman is claimed to be the first waterproof Smartphone mobile titled by Guinness book of world record also and dust-proof cost around 69.99 pound equipped with the features such as FM radio,Bluetooth, and torch...

Telegraph reported,
According to its developers, the handset is "virtually indestructible" as it remains fully operational after being dragged behind a vehicle at 120mph, buried in two tonnes of rubble and then left underwater for six hours.

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Oh i am vary interested to know how bluetooth works in waterproof mobile.
  • Reya
    Reya
    oh thats nice to know😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey , Answer to this question guys........ What will hap if a Voltage source of 2V, a Current source of 1A and a resistor of 2 Ohms connected in parallel.............
Hi friends, We all know that CPU speed is used recognize/calculate the processes per second at the faster rate and BUS speed is used to recognize/calculate the rate of data...
I have a question which is asked many times in any interviews. Microprocessors memory is fixed or variable ?
Hello, I have planned to do a project on embedded systems... It's something which I've never tried out earlier... But I've to even present it in a college exhibition.. the...
would someone please help me what type of robot should i work on...in leisure.... autonomous robot??and how??😕