World without ...........!!!

OK!
All of you must have watched the youtube clip " world without engineers". that clip is the inspiration for this thread. ๐Ÿ˜€

All you need to do is take up an equipment which is very handy to you and title the post as " World without *XYZ* ".
Let you ideas fly around and may be we come up with something which is more advanced than what we are currently using !! who knows

Do you want me to start?

WORLD without Motion picture ๐Ÿ˜

No movies!! SO what would you do?๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I think I can make do without movies. Books are still pretty good.. *grin*
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    we would be watching live plays .
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    World without Computers
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    earlier it was fine for me .. when i was in btech as we had to do labs so boring one..

But now , boy , without computers we wouldnt have a job and more importantly we havent had CE where we all met.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hey! Moving picture is not yet done ๐Ÿ˜›

by the way , so you all kinda agree that world without Moving picture is better and less of chaios . is it?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    No i dont agree ๐Ÿ˜€ but if we dont have then we need toadjust for the plays ๐Ÿ˜€ ..
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    World without Music????

if there will be no music then?

I will die!!! I cant live without it...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Rakesh actually we are supposed to discuss world without Moving picture first then we can discuss without computers and music etc etc..

and for world without music i cant imagine how my life could be.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i think moving picture is very useful when we want to understand any system.
  • Differential
    Differential
    g_rakesh2
    World without Music????

if there will be no music then?

I will die!!! I cant live without it...
    Well, the word music is too generic. Do you want to say music playing instruments.

Anyhow, music was not invented by engineers. I will call him/her who invented it, an artist. Also it was invented far far ago before an engine was invented.

๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    nice philosophy butterfly girl
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Differential
    Well, the word music is too generic. Do you want to say music playing instruments.

Anyhow, music was not invented by engineers. I will call him/her who invented it, an artist. Also it was invented far far ago before an engine was invented.

๐Ÿ˜€
    Well, engineers have existed before the term was defined, anyway. Who knows.. maybe were considered as sound engineers? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think humans can make do without moving pictures. You know how your grandparents usually say things like.. "in the old days, we never had TV. We were perfectly fine without them."

Dissemination of information can still be relayed through radio and paper. In fact, I'm pretty sure human eyes would be better off not looking at the screen thats not only redrawing at nauseating frequencies, but also em waves coming out of them ๐Ÿ˜‰

Besides, theres a lot of nonsense shows (and movies) that had negative impacts on society.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    * World without mobile phones * ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • gohm
    gohm
    I remember that time fondly, back when you had personal time and a call had to be important enough to warrant a pay phone otherwise it has to wait!

shalini_goel14
    * World without mobile phones * ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    @gohm yes you are 100% right ๐Ÿ˜€

* World without watches *
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I guess world without lazy people should be a better place to live.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    shalini_goel14
    @gohm yes you are 100% right ๐Ÿ˜€

* World without watches *
    I use my mobile phone as a watch! No time to put on a watch as I rush to class ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • sjatkins
    sjatkins
    ms_cs
    World without Computers
    :shock: ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Absolutely unlivable except for major life dedication to bring them back. If I couldn't I would be outta here. I was born in the 50s. I will NOT go back. No way, no how.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    without examssss
    can you think ??
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ash
    I use my mobile phone as a watch! No time to put on a watch as I rush to class ๐Ÿ˜‰
    What if your phone's battery goes off or you forget to carry your mobile with you? Lucky college, you are allowed to carry mobiles in classes. ๐Ÿ˜›

* World without buses, trains and aeroplanes * How much time it would have taken for long distant people to reach their home ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    gg_gaurav
    without examssss
    can you think ??

Hurray that should be a better world , no assessment no comparison no fights
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    World without spammers??
    ๐Ÿ˜

atleast CE without !!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ...without wireless communication ???
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    shalini_goel14
    What if your phone's battery goes off or you forget to carry your mobile with you? Lucky college, you are allowed to carry mobiles in classes. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Then I have no choice but to initiate contact with other humans and ask the time from them ๐Ÿ˜›

@ durga
    I think wireless communications can will be lived without. Wireline communications is still very prominent.. in fact, more so than wireless.

I think a world without electronic communications in general would be a better thing to contemplate on!
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    World without you rifaa we would have missed our Evil..
    Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    World without mathematics?

we would't have all the calculations of the salary expenses etc etc ๐Ÿ˜‰

But for me without mathematics i would be easily brain dead by now.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    world without transistors????

world will come to a standstill I think.... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    or many be they might still be using vaccum doides!!! :shocked:

and so will would have any VLSI???
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    We'd all have remained as Neanderthals.. (though some are still neanderthals)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

here you go! its whole 1 hr lecture on data structures algorithms. MIT's Introduction to Algorithms, Lecture 01 (visit www.catonmat.net for notes) https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6724701313234177393&hl=en
Hi I would like to know about an ir sensor array that can give an output signal corresponding to the position of an ir object above it. For eg. If...
Hi everyone, Iam wanna build a hybrid car about 500kgs gross wt ,2 seater, can sum1 plz help me out for the electric motor and the power pack(battery)...
I am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science from AMITY,NOIDA . I am currently in 4th semester and want to do summer training in any reputed company.Could you kindly tell me...
So, most of you have written essay on topic like "If I were the Prime Minister" ๐Ÿ˜€ . Let us know what would you do if you were the admin/mod...