World Trade Centre Twin Tower Reconstruction - 10th Anniversary After 9/11

One World Trade Center has it's 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

The skyscraper, previously known as the Freedom Tower, will eventually reach 105 stories and 1,776 feet, rising up from where the Twin Towers once stood.

A National Memorial Plaza just above ground level will open in time for this weekends anniversary.

Commemorative events will be held across the country on Sunday, and construction at One World Trade Center will pause in remembrance of that fateful day.

[video=youtube;BjTQYbweUPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjTQYbweUPw[/video]

Could someone share the news about the World Trade Centre's reconstruction? It would be great to read about it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On September 11, 2001, many people’s lives changed forever. A decade later, help YouTube honor, remember, and reunite by recording a "silent video tribute" to create a living memorial for...
After launching Hindi, Filipino, Malay and Simplified and Traditional Chinese in the coming weeks, Twitter will support 17 different languages that includes Punjabi, Telugu and Bengali. If anyone has tested...
Many more happy returns of the day Vishnu priya :myparty: Glad to have you in CE after a long time! 🎉🎉 Where is the party?
please tell me how should i construct an electric motor which can lift 1 kg of weight. Actually i am thinking of making a working model of panama canal in...
Hello CEans, Here I am, in Israel. Arrived at the Ben Gurion Airport (Tel-Aviv) at 4:15 am and was picked up by Keren and Omry (members of the organizing team)....