WORLD OF CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION...

I am person who is working for implementing whatever i dream....pursuing my final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.I am currently working with Robots using AVR board.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pooja lakshmi
    I am person who is working for implementing whatever i dream....pursuing my final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.I am currently working with Robots using AVR board.
    Welcome to CE, Pooja 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Good to see robotics enthusiast on CE. We've a dedicated section for Robotics and I'm sure you will love participating in it. Feel free to ask your questions or post your ideas.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a reply to the analysts during the Facebook’s earnings call recently Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook said “here are lots of things that you can build in other...
what is an auto clutch? how is it used in two wheelrs? is it also there in four wheelrs?
HI, I AM BISHWAKALYAN.CURRENTLY A STUDENT OF B.TECH IN MECHANICAL ENGG. .BUT I HAVE INTEREST IN ASTROPHYSICS AND AEROSPACE BECAUSE OF ALL THESE ARE RESEARCH ABOUT SPACE AND FLYING OBJECTS.KINDLY...
According to the Bing Community Blog, it has released new updates to keep its users updated with the London 2012 Olympics. Starting with the home page, this would be updated...
i am a student of civil engg. graduation .I am in 3rd year