World Music Day

Yesterday was World Music Day

Cheers to all music lovers

Congratulations and thanks to all the people who have given us world of amazing music that makes us enjoy every moment of our life

Replies

• ernandechri
    ernandechri
    One of the best and most important days of the year - I do not believe in public holidays - I just believe in World Music Day ๐Ÿ˜ no seriously... it is really good to honor those who entertain us and give us a little courage or hope or love or support when we are sad and devastated ... with just their music.. the harmony, the lyrics, the melody, the voice, the instruments...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bugatti Veyron: World's FASTEST commercial car - Rediff Getahead
Hello Friends, I just complied a very very auto CAD design class. I want to know more information about basic software design help me in my future career. I plan...
Name: H.M. Arif *Engineering Trade: Electrical Location: Massachusetts, U.S.A. *Occupation: Working as a Power System Engineer at a not-for profit organization Work Experience: about 4 years *Hobbies & Interests: reading...
Micromax Q80 features push mail service by Micromax, called ezmail. Check out our detailed review of Micromax Q80 - Micromax Q80 - Detailed Look
Hey friends,Please suggest me a good book for Data Structures.I heard "Data Structure through C" by Yashwant kanetkar is a good one.Is it so?