workshop on AERIAL ROBOTICS IN TECHNICHE2010 .IIT GUWAHATI

WORKSHOP ON AERIAL ROBOTICS IN TECHNICHE 2010, IIT GUWAHATI

The desire to fly is an idea handed down to us by our ancestors
who, in their grueling travels across trackless
lands in prehistoric times, looked enviously on the birds soaring freely through space, at full speed,
above all obstacles,
on the infinite highway of the air.
……Wilbur Wright

The Annual Technical Festival of IIT Guwahati is Techniche. YOGIKI is organizing the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Workshop during this year’s Techniche 2010. Techniche has been the plethora or the pinnacle of robotics events and workshops all across the country over the years. YOGIKI has been organizing quality workshops all across the country on Aeromodelling. Many premier institutes like Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Trivandrum, NIT Warangal, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad has been proud hosts of the workshops conducted by YOGIKI. We have been continuously serving and providing quality services to the students who has been a part of the workshops conducted by YOGIKI.

This year, during Techniche 2010, YOGIKI will be conducting an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Workshop which will be one of its kind in all across the country. The workshop will be providing the necessary platforms for all the students participating in the workshops to take part in an event being conducted by Techniche 2010. The workshop is designed to provide the basic chassis structure for the craft so that the necessary modifications can be made for the workshop.

Flying opens new opportunities to perform unmanned field operations and tasks like search and rescue, observation and mapping. As such, substantial interest in aerial robots has grown in recent years compelling a need for a technical approach to the same. The purpose is to identify the technologies and technical approaches to advance and mature the field of aerial robotics.

Are you fascinated by birds? Do you want to find out how nature has evolved and conquered the skies? Then COME…. GIVE WINGS TO YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATIVE MINDS AND FLY HIGH.

The details for the workshops can be briefly stated as under:
Introduction to aeromodelling.
Introduction to flight.
Types of flying model.
Control surface of airplane.
Principles of flying and force action.
Aerodynamics concepts (aerofoil concept).
Types of glider.
Types of launching.
How stuffs work (transmitter, brushless motor, Esc).
Construction of wing span, fuselage, horizontal tail and vertical tail (calculation ratio part).
Assembly of the parts.
Centre of gravity of the glider.
Trimming of the servo using transmitter.
Flying session.

Workshop will contain a take-away kit which will consist of the following parts:
1 brushless out runner motor.
2 servo motors
Servo connectors.
1 speed controller.
1 battery.
Transmitter (4 channel remote control) with receiver.
Servo extension.
Push rod.
Dean.
Pin horn.
Ss fuse.
Propeller.
Propeller adapter.
Gold connector.
Charger with adapter.
Light weight board.
General tools and glue.
Carbon Fibre rod.
L motor mounting.

COST OF THE WORKSHOP:
INR 12,000 for a team (maximum 4 students)
A demand draft has to made in the name of “YOGIKI” payable at Chennai

FOR MORE DETAILS
LOG ON TO-https://www.techniche.org/techniche10/Workshops/Yogiki
CONTACT NUM-09884536840

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

pls gv me sm info on blackbox system for accident analysis....i want 2 tk dis as mah topic 4 seminar..am an electronics n communication student....vat ds it actually do? n...
pls gv me sm info on voice morphing. n hws blackbox system 4 accident analusis as a topic 4 seminar....hw r bth dese topics related 2 electronics....pls hlp me out...its...
could any one suggest me the best training center for GRE in hyderabad.its really urgent please.
lets make this thread active...... share or reviews about the latest films.....
Hi everyone! I am Pavan Chirmade from Mumbai,India and i am currently pursuing the final year of my Mechanical Engineering. Stumbled upon this fantastic website while searching for project ideas.