@Shah Sharath • 20 Oct, 2013 • 1 like
what is working mechanism of the diwali gun pls explain me how its happening simultaneously
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 20 Oct, 2013 As far as I know,
The diwali gun has main parts such as a trigger, compartment to hold the roll cap, a small metallic hammer like arranngement with case to hold all parts.First we have to load the roll cap(Which will act like ammunition) and arranged in such a way that the roll cap moves inbetween the compartment and the metallic part.When the trigger is pressed, The metallic part is pulled backwards and due to spring action it hits the roll cap with a high force which will be enough to burst the firepowder in roll cap.gun
@Shah Sharath • 27 Oct, 2013
SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
As far as I know,
The diwali gun has main parts such as a trigger, compartment to hold the roll cap, a small metallic hammer like arranngement with case to hold all parts.First we have to load the roll cap(Which will act like ammunition) and arranged in such a way that the roll cap moves inbetween the compartment and the metallic part.When the trigger is pressed, The metallic part is pulled backwards and due to spring action it hits the roll cap with a high force which will be enough to burst the firepowder in roll cap.gun
sir do u have any figure to shoe its mechanism
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 27 Oct, 2013 no but i can draw and upload if possible.
@Shah Sharath • 28 Oct, 2013
SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
no but i can draw and upload if possible.
SO KIND OF U SIR

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...