Working mechanism of Diwali/Toy Gun

what is working mechanism of the diwali gun pls explain me how its happening simultaneously

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    As far as I know,
    The diwali gun has main parts such as a trigger, compartment to hold the roll cap, a small metallic hammer like arranngement with case to hold all parts.First we have to load the roll cap(Which will act like ammunition) and arranged in such a way that the roll cap moves inbetween the compartment and the metallic part.When the trigger is pressed, The metallic part is pulled backwards and due to spring action it hits the roll cap with a high force which will be enough to burst the firepowder in roll cap.gun
  • Shah Sharath
    Shah Sharath
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    As far as I know,
    The diwali gun has main parts such as a trigger, compartment to hold the roll cap, a small metallic hammer like arranngement with case to hold all parts.First we have to load the roll cap(Which will act like ammunition) and arranged in such a way that the roll cap moves inbetween the compartment and the metallic part.When the trigger is pressed, The metallic part is pulled backwards and due to spring action it hits the roll cap with a high force which will be enough to burst the firepowder in roll cap.gun
    sir do u have any figure to shoe its mechanism
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    no but i can draw and upload if possible.
  • Shah Sharath
    Shah Sharath
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    no but i can draw and upload if possible.
    SO KIND OF U SIR

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was browsing through SnapDeal.com when I found out about www.reglobe.in where you can buy and sell used gadgets. ReGlobe.in comes with a tagline 'choose to reuse'. Sounds like a...
I had been using my laptop for the past four years and its good to have a touchpad other than a mouse as it offers more ease on working and...
Scientists from VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland have come up with an innovative solution to make transferring files between various gadgets easier. Making use of a ring, nail or...
Next month, on November 26th; CrazyEngineers will celebrate its 8th anniversary. We've been celebrating the CE day as 'CrazyEngineers Day' 😀. In the past, we had organized, quiz competitions; online...
This unidentifiable flying object was seen over Truro, England. It does not seem to be tethered. Unlikely to be a kite. Flapping wigs, narrow wing width though having apparently adequate...