CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 2, 2008

Any existing discussion should only get relevant posts. Start a new discussion for new questions/queries.

Moving the thread to Electrical & Electronics engineering section.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Eddy boy

MemberNov 3, 2008

I only know that bluetooth works on Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) frequency bandi-e 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz.
    others are also welcome to comments if u know a single bit about bluetooth like me!
    Cancel
  • mshearer

MemberNov 4, 2008

best start by reading about bluetooth on wikipedia, then try find some good comparisons to other wireless technologys, such as Zigbee

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • icebalaji

MemberMay 13, 2009

Eddy boy
    I only know that bluetooth works on Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) frequency bandi-e 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz.
    others are also welcome to comments if u know a single bit about bluetooth like me!

sorry eddy, i dont know as like u, but i know thats used for communication and i have to know what type of waves it is?

whether any waveforms transfer between two mobiles while the bluetooth is switched ON?
    Cancel
  • icebalaji

MemberMay 13, 2009

mshearer
    best start by reading about bluetooth on wikipedia, then try find some good comparisons to other wireless technologys, such as Zigbee

#-Link-Snipped-#

ya, it helps me, but i want to know the type of wave transmited by bluetooth. i.e radio waves, microwave etc.,?
    Cancel
  • Munguti

MemberMay 17, 2009

The difference between radio waves and microwaves is the frequency band. 2.4GHz is microwaves also this is the frequency of the EM waves used in microwave ovens. Its a free band according to ITU i.e. you dont get charged for using ur equipment on this band. Wireless also uses this frequency range

I also think that bluetooth is a standard for communication rather that a difference in waves.
    Cancel
  • Eddy boy

MemberDec 16, 2009

well...i have a question,if a bluetooth to bluetooth data is transferring then will we get this data at the same time by another device ?
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register