Work query

IM an engineer in my country but now I'm in sydney.I cant work in the related field nor do i have a capacity to study master in engineering coz its 2 expensive.What 2 do???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ashish_tamrakar
    IM an engineer in my country but now I'm in sydney.I cant work in the related field nor do i have a capacity to study master in engineering coz its 2 expensive.What 2 do???
    Your query does not give any information that can help us answer it properly. Could you give us some idea about your background?
  • AV.Kannan
    AV.Kannan
    ashish_tamrakar
    The option left with you to make your mind strong and wait for the situation to improve.From the news you must have also understood that the Indian Government is taking serious step to resolve the current issue prevailng in Austerlia.The other option of course you can come back to your country and persu your further study.Indeed many of foreigners are coming to India to persue their higher studies.
    Regards
    A.V.Kannan

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OK, CE-ians... enough about small engines, 2-4 strokes....😁 we know enough about them, This weekend i had a train journey, and on my way, out of the craze to know...
Google, the search engine. A 100 billion dollar giant But I always wonder who pays to GOOGLE. How does it make the money? I mean there are no banners on...
​ Say it ain't so! Despite AMD's past of announcing more delays than actual shipping products, the outfit has managed to deliver its six-core 'Istanbul' Opteron CPU five months ahead...
Can I ask the esteemed engineers on this site to offer me some suggestions for improving Get a lawyer - Flash intro
Since I got home from China last week, I've found myself in a lot of conversations where phrases like "the next Silicon Valley" or "just like Silicon Valley used to...