Wordpress & WordPress Mu merge in Wordpress 3.0

Here's some fantastic news for the wordpress hardcore fans. Running a multi-blog site just got easier because you don't need a separate version of Wordpress (MU). Wordpress & WordPress MU codebase will be merged in the next release of WordPress.

WordPress 3.0 is due for release in March. 😁

PS: WordPress Mu is the version of WordPress used on WordPress.com to host millions of blogs!

Replies

• Guttu
    Guttu
    Wow... Thats a great news. I hope it doesn't add more bugs with the integration.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has just released the IME, a desktop translator tool. I'm currently downloading and. Will post a review if it works well 😛 Curious minds, head over to: Download Google...
hai guys i want to work with bluetooth, and so i want complete bluetooth package. if any one have pls sent it to me!
Hi. I am a newbie in every sense of the word.I am new to this site and this is my first post and I am also new to the electrical...
hello frndz.. am using a virtualbox software to run more than one operating systems without installing them separately on my system!! i just want to know how this software work...
hello.. i want to know about AI? and also about various fields in which we can implement it!!!