WordPress Feeds to Google's FeedBurner

I have my own blog hosted by company. WordPress creates RSS Feeds by default for easy access. But what if, I want to transfer my whole WordPress generated Feeds directly to the Google's FeedBurner Service??
How it can be done??
Not only WordPress, but if later, I created my website also, can I transfer my whole domain feeds to it?
Please tell me, what's the procedure and how it can be done. 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Simply sign in to Feedburner and then register your blog. Feedburner will take care of everything.

Not only WordPress, but if later, I created my website also, can I transfer my whole domain feeds to it?
    Not 100% sure what you're trying to do - but if you want to transfer all your content from wordpress to your own website - you can easily do so by creating a 'dump' of all your wordpress posts (facility available within wordpress) and then import it in your website.
  • imhere
    imhere
    There is also one option under settings, "MyBrand" which provides the facility to transfer feed to FeedBurner. For that, we need to activate that service by adding CNAME Records and feeds.
    I am not so technical, so don't have knowledge. Can you provide some information on that? That will be great.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have CE account should register for free - Register at CrazyEngineers Forum . Fake registrations...
A best colleges for civil engineering in Kanpur is a Indus Institute of technology & management. This college has choose best students from all area from a test and make...
Wtz mean by spurious response
Hi CEs! how you doing? I Appreciate the great opportunity for letting me to join u. pls i need some of your guides on Computer Science. Thank you once again....
As iam an mechanical student plz explain clearly how to instal the iso image file?i.e pro e software.😕