WordPress Development - Beginner Questions / Answers

WordPress arguably is one of the best content management systems available, used by millions of blogs, websites and e-commerce portals. The CMS has attracted several developers; from the beginners to the experts. It's easy to start developing for WordPress and all you'll need is knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS and Databases. The areas of development for WordPress primarily focus on developing add-ons, plugins and themes; but the CMS can be tweaked to suit your needs.

This discussion is being dedicated to all the WordPress development related questions and answers. Whether you are just a beginner or a pro; you'll always run into problems. All we want you to do is describe the problem or question in detail and add all the supporting information. We've several experts here who'll be happy to help you.

Get started!

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    So did you attend WordCamp this year 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Prasad Ajinkya
    So did you attend WordCamp this year 😀
    Nope. I gotta be teaching PHP to myself first. I'm moving away from all things programming. I started this discussion just to keep an eye on what kind of questions are being asked and try to learn 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BSNL Selfcare Login: https://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal seems to be flawd. I've been trying to get through the login window for the past 20 minutes but all my efforts have been fruitless. For...
Lytro, the company that amazed us all by its first one-of-its-kind boxy camera released in 2012. And now it is back in action by launching its new light-field camera called...
It all started with USB (3.0) guys upgrading the speeds to 5 Gbps and the Thunderbolt folks introducing the game-changer at 10 Gb/s. The latest Thunderbolt 2 offers 20 Gb/s...
I'm looking for a native app of Google Scholar on my iPhone. However, I can't find out the best apps. I need to find documents and read them on iphone,...
Long Tail in a Nutshell -> I live in Hyderabad with my wife. i am an engineer by profession. More importantly, I am, unavoidably, conflicted because I live in the...