CrazyEngineers
  • WordPress arguably is one of the best content management systems available, used by millions of blogs, websites and e-commerce portals. The CMS has attracted several developers; from the beginners to the experts. It's easy to start developing for WordPress and all you'll need is knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS and Databases. The areas of development for WordPress primarily focus on developing add-ons, plugins and themes; but the CMS can be tweaked to suit your needs.

This discussion is being dedicated to all the WordPress development related questions and answers. Whether you are just a beginner or a pro; you'll always run into problems. All we want you to do is describe the problem or question in detail and add all the supporting information. We've several experts here who'll be happy to help you.

Get started!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberApr 30, 2014

So did you attend WordCamp this year 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 30, 2014

Prasad Ajinkya
    So did you attend WordCamp this year 😀
    Nope. I gotta be teaching PHP to myself first. I'm moving away from all things programming. I started this discussion just to keep an eye on what kind of questions are being asked and try to learn 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register