WordPress 3.0 Released: Introduction Video Inside!

The looong wait is finally over. WordPress 3.0 is out and its got custom post types, taxonomy, menu system, brand new theme called twenty ten and lot of new features. Following is WordPress 3.0 introduction video - 1.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My blogger colleague at CE, Kidakaka has already written about all the hype surrounding cloud in his latest entry. While the hypes have traditionally yielded in nothing (SOA, iPhone?), for...
This question is to all those who loved riding their bicycle in their school days, “Don’t you miss the cool breeze brushing your face as you paddled against your limit?”...
This article is #4 in the series on Entrepreneurship and continued from "Entrepreneurs Should Learn To Fail". Point 4: It’s not about being your boss. It’s about having a vision....
One of my assumptions about career design lays shattered today. I thought that students do not have visibility into their next career spaces, and that is why there is so...
The Football Fever is in the air. Then, how can this arena remain untouched by Technologists around the globe? Since 1992, RoboCupTM Group has made an attempt to foster AI...