WordPress 3.0 RC1 is out! OOHOO!

All WP fans out there, RC1 of the most awaited WordPress 3 is out and you can grab it here:

Key updates in this release are -

• Custom menus are finished! Yay!
  • Multi-site is all set.
  • The look of the WordPress admin has been lightened up a little bit, so you can focus more on your content.
  • There are a ton of changes, so plugin authors, please test your plugins now, so that if there is a compatibility issue, we can figure it out before the final release.
  • Plugin and theme *users* are also encouraged to test things out. If you find problems, let your plugin/theme authors know so they can figure out the cause.
  • There are a couple of known issues.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HAI GUYS...... do any of u know anything about memoristor
hi genius engineers, As we know that as we go at microscopic level,we have observe different properties in the material.but still we all are still on the platform of nanotechnology.why...
hey guys , i m a 2nd year student of nit b , india from civil trade ,, i want to do my civil minor training ,,, so plzz help...
Edosy is a free education information system where we can find free books, schools and colleges information, companies information, competitive exam model papers, job details and Regards, Laya
This was the topic given to us to be done in MATLAB.I have no idea regarding MATLAB. Could You just suggest me as to how to start my project and...