Word list for me (k)

karma (n): Good or bad emanations from someone or something
This is different from the Hindu or Buddhist belief, that a person's actions in life determine his or her fate in a future existence.
In popular usage, in the West karma is roughly the same thing as vibes, as in, "This house has an evil karma."

kindle (v): to begin to burn

kindling (n): is matter like scraps of paper or shavings of wood that burn easily and therefore are used to start fires.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A train 1.2 miles long is travelling 40 miles per hour on a track parallel to a highway. If a car is travelling 60 miles per hour in the same...
how can we transfer data from one system to another with the help of virtual router?please explain?
I wan't to know that why the tough words are given at last to verify during filling any form on the internet ? Is this is given to prevent from...
I have a question in my mind from a long days. So today i am going to ask this. When we makes a partition and at first if we loads...
Guys, I dont know whether this information is posted earlier or not. Searched but didnt get though. Here is the link after going through it.. I thought its a very...