Wolfram|Alpha Homework Day

Just received following email from Wolfram|Alpha Team:

Excitement is building as we count down to our first-ever
Wolfram|Alpha Homework Day, a live interactive web event starting at noon CDT on Wednesday, October 21, 2009.

This event is dedicated to showing how Wolfram|Alpha, a
groundbreaking free website, is a powerful new discovery and
learning tool for students, parents, and educators.

We are proud to announce today some of the highlights we have
planned for Homework Day, including:

* Several interactive segments where Stephen Wolfram and the
Wolfram|Alpha Team help you tackle tough homework problems

* Step-by-step tutorials for educators by educators demonstrating how to integrate Wolfram|Alpha into the classroom

* Vibrant panel discussions about Wolfram|Alpha and the future of education.

* And lots more

More details about Homework Day and how you can participate are
available on the Wolfram|Alpha Homework Day home page:
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

We hope you will check out the site and save the date for
Wolfram|Alpha Homework Day on Wednesday, October 21, 2009.

Best regards,

[FONT="]The Wolfram|Alpha Team[/FONT]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have a look at the Google Chrome OS and comments on Techcrunch. I have read all types of comments. So what are your views on it?? A First Glimpse Of...
I am facing a problem in Mysql query... I want to give access to a database created in my computer to my friend through internet so i use this "grant...
Here is a list of useful commands that you can run from the Run Command prompt in windows XP. The Run Command prompt itself can be found on the start...
I am simulating 2D orthogonal turning process in ABAQUS 6.7-4. Its coupled thermal displacement problem which I am doing in ABAQUS Explicit. for this I have created three different part...
Epicor ERP Solution Enabling Quicker Sales Responses and Providing More Accurate Lead Times Epicor Software Corporation today announced that Xtrac has implemented and gone live with the Epicor enterprise resource...