Wolfram Alpha Google Adds Computational Answers to Google Results [Downloads]

You've heard all about it, you've probably given it a spin, and maybe added it as a search plugin. But wouldn't it be nice if you could get Wolfram Alpha's "computational knowledge" at the same time...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Awesone FF Add-on man, just now downloaded. This is what I would have loved to use. (Google + Wolfram Alpha) 😁. Just one complain , this Wolfram Alpha computational knowledge engine takes bit of time to show information. 😔
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    wow, I love this.

Really good add on. This is why Firefox has an edge over the other browsers.
    All FF users, You've got to try this for sure!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends...😀 I am Harmeek Singh, done ma engineering in Mechanical from Punjabi University, Patiala. I am interested in Automotive sector and want to work in FEA discipline. thanks😛
So I was given a list of Test Cases and to see if they would work with jmeter. This web application runs on websphere application server. After reading through the...
Are you a Blaze or a Trojan Warrior? The latest range of Speedglas welding masks from 3M, the diversified technology company, has arrived. Designed specifically for the occasional welder who...
Hi CEans, Do you know who are all "THE WORLDS BEST HACKERS" , well if you don't know!! Here is a chance to meet them..... The Master minds behind many...
hello buddy how are you dear i read your comment it's great i like it dear i learn alot of things from your comment i hope everyone likes your post...