With Intex Aqua Power Dual SIM Phone, You Won't Run Out Of Battery Life So Fast

With our ever growing dependence on smartphones for almost everything, we need long lasting battery to carry out our tasks without any interruption. Considering this day-to-day requirement, Intex Technologies has announced the launch of its dual sim (WCDMA + GSM) Aqua Power at Rs 8,444. The striking feature of this brand new smartphone is the 4000mAh battery that offers 18 hours of talk time for 3G and a mammoth 30 hours of talk time while using 2G. Another impressive feature of this smartphone is its 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor.

Aqua

Heading to the technical specifications, Aqua Power runs on Android 4.4.2 kitkat operating system. The 5 inch FWVGA IPS display touchscreen comes with free screen breakage insurance for one year. The screen has resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. The handset measures 141 x 71.9 x 9.3 mm. Aqua Power has 1 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM and the external memory can be expanded up to 32 GB. The 8 MP rear camera has auto focus feature along with LED flash support. The front camera of smartphone is of 2 MP. The cameras have features like Panorama Shot, face beauty, live photo mode, Smile Shot, HDR, voice capture, face detection, Selfie by BT and Earphone. Speaking about the battery again, it offers standby time of 500 hours and charges within 2.5 hours. It can also be used as power bank to charge other devices.

Intex

The connectivity includes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, HSDPA/HSUPA/ EDGE /GPRS / WAP, Tethering & Portable Hotstop and GPS/ AGPS. Intex is providing the sensors such as Gravity sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Motion sensor and E-Compass. The preloaded apps Ask Me, Intex Play, Intex zone, Opera mini, OLX, intex care, Newshunt, Hungama, Hangout, Quickoffice, Snapdeal, Paytm, Myntra are also provided. The preloaded app Hungama is offering 30 days of unlimited audio and video access to the Aqua Power users. The smartphone will be available in the market in four colours- white, black, blue and grey.

What are your thoughts about this new smartphone? Share with us in comment section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    With the Launch of Aqua Power ,Intex is trying to compete with market leaders of this segment such as Moto g, Asus Zenfone 5.

Though I must say some of its feature attract attention such as :
    . 4000mAh battery
    . charges within 2.5 hours.
    . used as power bank to charge other devices.

I think that's a reasonable bet @ Rs 8,444

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India's Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has successfully tested Agni IV - the latest nuclear capable ballistic missile off the coast of Odisha. The missile, capable of 4000 Km...
It was much better back before 2000 when we used to study India with fewer states. Now, just for my reference, and also for everyone else who's finding it hard...
Clip Art, which survived for around a decade will now no longer be a part of Office. Yes, you heard it right. Microsoft has finally pulled off the iconic Clip...
So I see that a lot of people are concerned about what kind of mark they are leaving behind. Be it in their own homes (what the spouse/kids/parents think), offices...
Just realized that my thread Creative Crazy ideas For Final Year Projects has reached 500 posts. The thread is active for over three years. Hope to see the thread cross...