CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 20 Oct, 2014 • 1 like
Wishing all our CEans a very happy Diwali. May this festival of lights bring happiness, prosperity and success to your lives. Stay Crazy!
@micheal john • 20 Oct, 2014 Happy Diwali folks.....😀
@Shashank Moghe • 21 Oct, 2014 Same to you and Happy Diwali to all CEans!
@Ankita Katdare • 21 Oct, 2014 The message doesn't get said enough - Try to make as little pollution as possible starting today ..all year around, 👍 eat lesser amount of sweets and keep your belly's diameters under control 😏, spread happiness every single day and make your VoiCE louder than last year, not the firecrackers. 👀

Happy Diwali, Engineers! 😀
11.8k views

Related Posts

@Abhishek Rawal · Dec 20, 2014

Material Design is not just for Android device anymore. Quantum OS is using Material design guidelines to design the Quantum OS. The desktop is written using QML & QT5, the...
3.2k views

@neelam_neha · Aug 7, 2008

i believe women in INDIA is better than other nations.....bocz others nations hve a lot of western culture....
4.9k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · Jul 18, 2013

Listed below is the difference between 2-Stroke and 4-stroke engines: In case of two stroke engine, rotation of crank shaft will be power stroke for every one rotation. During compression...
4.2k views

@Pushpendra2911 · Jul 29, 2012

Discuss your rank and preferences to know about probability to get institute for choice!!
4k views

@rajcivil2k6 · Feb 19, 2011

Hi I thought it would be great if we can share the basic concepts, so that aspiring Engineers would understand better about the things they Study. I searched for such...
41.5k views