Wireless Video Tx and Rx Project

Hello friends..... i got an project idea, in which i have to transmit the AV signals within the the range of 25-30 feet region. The Tx module has AV input from digital camera. And at the other side I want to receive the output on my PC (and mobile also, if possible). I have to transmit and receive the data wireless, and the size of the antenna should be very small, like the antenna of our wireless router... Can u people please help me ?? What should I do to for this ?? How to make Tx and Rx for this ?? Please give ur suggestions..... Thank u very much... ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thread moved to appropriate section.
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    bhavin_20feb
    Hello friends..... i got an project idea, in which i have to transmit the AV signals within the the range of 25-30 feet region. The Tx module has AV input from digital camera. And at the other side I want to receive the output on my PC (and mobile also, if possible). I have to transmit and receive the data wireless, and the size of the antenna should be very small, like the antenna of our wireless router... Can u people please help me ?? What should I do to for this ?? How to make Tx and Rx for this ?? Please give ur suggestions..... Thank u very much... ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜€

Buddy don't think small, think big๐Ÿ˜›..
    The concept which you are saying is what we are using in our daily security cameras and cctv.
    The existing system uses RF frequency for transmission n reception,which is similar to the cable tv system but without wires..
    Try something new yaar.. surely we will help you..
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Check out this basic introduction on how to build projects using Zigbee. I guess your application would require Zigbee protocol so that the wireless capacity may be effective upto 50m.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Another great intro tutorial to start with...

ZigBee is an established set of specifications for wireless personal area networking (WPAN), i.e. digital radio connections between computers and related devices.

WPAN Low Rate or ZigBee provides specifications for devices that have low data rates, consume very low power and are thus characterized by long battery life. ZigBee makes possible completely networked homes where all devices are able to communicate and be controlled by a single unit.

Read More: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Zigbee works on 2.4GHz-2.7GHz and this is the reason why it has not much range but if we go with 433MHz RF Signal then we can get the range more than 500 meter. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

need to construct (at least a concept) a set-up equipment for investigation of abrasive blasting parameters, namely impact angle and the impact distance (from the tip of nozzle to workpiece)....
Hi Guys, Recently I have been thinking about the origin of the sound that we hear when we close our ears with fingers. Could it be the flow of blood...
This 8085 Online Simulator is simple and easy to work with. Here: 8085 Online Assembler and Simulator Here's what you need to do: Enter the code as shown in the...
Dear All, Could someone please share the properties of silver ink material which is sputtered over PVDF films of commercially available thicknesses (PVDF thickness) 28um,52um,110um? Best regards, Raghu Vamshi.
Hello all the Crazy Engineers......!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ This is Bhavin , just completed the Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering... ๐Ÿ˜‰ And after this, I want to do B.Tech in EC...!...