Wireless video transmission of a camera

Is it possible to transmit data through a webcam (or a cmos cam) a receive it, feed to it a DSP kit for processing? (over a range of 100m or so.)

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    nvn.starstruck
    Is it possible to transmit data through a webcam (or a cmos cam) a receive it, feed to it a DSP kit for processing? (over a range of 100m or so.)
    You can transmit the data over wireless but now it's depend on the frequency you want to send data over air. And some modules are available for range of 100m but its data rate is low you can not use it for video transmission.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I think you will need more power amplifiers to fulfill your need I am not sure about the economic feasibility of this design for a range of 100m. Cause environmental losses are too much and so the energy of the carrier and the efficiency of it plays a dominant role
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    It will be easier to transmit analog CMOS/CCD signals over a AV wireless transmitter like they use for UAVs. Do you intend to process analog or digital signals?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I m ravi. Currently i m working in wipro techonology.I am not satisfied with my job.I have 2+year experience . Should i quit job for GATE preparation.? I want...
we know 4 cases in doppler effect... 1.transmitter and receiver stationary-no frequency change 2.transmitter moving (away or towards the receiver) & receiver stationary 3.receiver moving (away or towards the transmitter)...
What happen if we rotate the conductor anticlockwise instead of clockwise for starting the generators?
hi, 😭 is there any method to convert pressure generated from human walking into electricity using piezoelectric transducers?for my project kindly guide me how it is possible and what components...
I want to make a website using PHP , dreamviewer and xampp . I m new to all these things and i need to give this website in a month...please...