wireless transmission

Hi all,

I am new to this forum ....i would be glad if guys help me out😎
all i want is some data related to wireless transmission....like to use which technology...(RF transmission or something like Wi-fi transmission....) did anyone work on wireless transmission??

Replies

• sumIIT
    sumIIT
    siva
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum ....i would be glad if guys help me out😎
    all i want is some data related to wireless transmission....like to use which technology...(RF transmission or something like Wi-fi transmission....) did anyone work on wireless transmission??

Hi there...

We are discussing about similar topics here...

#-Link-Snipped-#

U may join us.😛
  • siva
    siva
    If possible give information in detail ......like topology or the basic blocks you are thinking about.........
    post me website that has some detailed information on topics like these

it would be of great help😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Siva,

Wireless communication was introduced by IEEE 802.11b standard. 802.11 b standard can again be classified to be handling infrastructure wireless comunications and Adhoc communications.
    In infrastructure communications for eg, you have a specific base station / Access point and the clients commuincation through these AP .
    In Adhoc mode, you generally don't have any access points, all the clients could be considered as routers/nodes through which other clients 'hop' to reach the main internet back haul.
    from 802.11 b on, there were many more standards introduced for PAN, MANET networks such as 802.15 .

is this what you want to know?
  • siva
    siva
    Hi durga,

wat i am asking is about wireless data transmisiion from a sub system to remote station...
    using which technology this can be implemented???😕

thanks,
    siva
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    It depends on the distance between two nodes. Could you be more specific on you scenario?
  • siva
    siva
    durga
    It depends on the distance between two nodes. Could you be more specific on you scenario?
    The distance between two nodes will be something like 10 miles......
  • shiva91
    shiva91
    i did my project in wireless communication only....... if you have any doubt in wireless communication post here....... we will the solutions
  • shiva91
    shiva91
    OFDM is the write tech to implement wireless communication. because in OFDM
    noise are very less...... it is easy to implement
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    10miles, either you can use repeaters betwen access points as access points coverage depends again topology and signall strenght elsem something like Land distance WIFI can be used.Sweden used this techonlogy to control whether ballons in stratosphere , so obvios that it can shoot the antenna beam (directive) upto ~250kms.

READ MORE-> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • siva
    siva
    Hi durga,

thanks for the information....😀 and keep psting about the same topic if you have any other information.....because i working on a project this would be of great help for me

bbye
  • siva
    siva
    shiva91
    OFDM is the write tech to implement wireless communication. because in OFDM
    noise are very less...... it is easy to implement

Hi Shiva,

can you tell me about your project in detail???
    and the distance between receiving and transmitiing ends
  • siva
    siva
    shiva91
    i did my project in wireless communication only....... if you have any doubt in wireless communication post here....... we will the solutions

Hi shiva,

as you have worked on a communication project.....can you post the details of the project??? and the distance between transmitter and reciever
  • abhinaykumar
    abhinaykumar
    what about the spread spectrum technology
    wifi is over the technology of spread spectrum or ofdm or the hybrid of both.......
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    while we're on the 'wireless' topic, can u temme how this "Wireless Electricity" works??????

#-Link-Snipped-#

check it out!
  • jaywalker
    jaywalker
    assume if i wanna transmit signal for abu 200m range .....my idea of project is to provide accident alertness to hospitals at remote area... its like HOP system.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

could you provide me informaation this topic::Automatic irrigation system with wireless transmission i would be glad😎 godfatherApartment multi channel fuse blown indicator & annunciation Apartment security system Artificial intelligent embedded...
I don't know if this is possible, just had a thought when was travelling in my friend's car. We already have , wireless door locking and unlocking system right? just...
Hi 4 all! I am new 2 dis community.... I am a 2nd chemical engg student frm India. I m thinking whether I can get some topics for individual projects...
hi,everybody can you tell me from where i will get all IScodes of civil engg.
Is someone out there thorough with 2d & 3d modeling software coz i have a query that needs to be solved in autoCAD and in either pro-e/catia?????? For AutoCAD can...