Wireless Push notification connection with PLC

Hello, I need some suggestions, as I am using Delta PLC hardware which I need to connect through Wireless push notification sensor which sends the data to email or online servers through the internet using WIFI module. Any leads on this will be appreciated  

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I have a problem doing my Final Year project where it is about AES where i'm not familiar. I don't know where to start and I don't have any...
I have more than 2.5 years of experience in onsite with client. I worked as a developer for 6 months based on my performance I have been moved to Malaysia...
Hi folks,I'm at the last stage of engineering a sliding aluminum track which will be held down by bolts. I've selected a #10-24 x 2in size machine screw but am...
Can a chair inserted with piezoelectric plates generate electricity whenever a person sits on it ? If yes, how much of voltage will it generate if a person sits on...
I am final year Civil Engineering student,  i do have lot of confusions of joining courses,, so will you plz suggest me