WIRELESS NOTICE BOARD

Project Abstract / Summary : This wireless notice board project mainly focuses on transmission of textual data through air interface by the use of GSM through asynchronous serial communication. The data will be processed by the microcontroller on both ends. The data will be displayed on LCD only after entering unique pass key.
In this project we not only send the data but send the data with pass code also. Which enables us to prevent the unauthorized use of LCD display board and only the person who have pass code can have access to LCD board .
The Main Module consists of

1.8051 Microcontroller

2.MAX232 Circuit

3.EEPROM

4.Microsoft Hyperterminal
Future Development:

1. We can provide voice feedback system.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Every one needs a change.So a change from old notice boards to this will be apt.This is an area of my interest.Even though this idea is not made by me,I have tried my level best to modify it and add on some specifications that are necessary.Example😛roviding passcode for safety,keeping a voice feedback system.

Project Highlights : This project unlike other projects may seem simple but is of great value and use.As engineers,we must give preference to sustainability and ease in usage of new technology by layman.This reduces use of paper,increases ease to display information or announcements from anywhere.This system has also got high safety.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: SREE CHITRA THIRUNAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
City: THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
State: KERALA
Participating Team From: First Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Since the present welding technology suffers draw backs despite of its advantages like Great residual stress and heat effected zone etc. we have under taken...
Project Abstract / Summary : Since the present welding technology suffers draw backs despite of its advantages like Great residual stress and heat effected zone etc. we have under taken...
Project Abstract / Summary : Healthcareis a hearty choice for wellness clinics, patient advocacy groups and others who provide health information or medical services and equipment. But today heathcare eye...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is about the Unmanned, self-guided, automated, small and compact surveillance boat capable of doing surveillance autonomously for coastal area. It is named as...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is about the Unmanned, self-guided, automated, small and compact surveillance boat capable of doing surveillance autonomously for coastal area. It is named as...