Wireless Intrusion detection system and a new attack model - Details Required

hi i am Tarun Bafna I T 4 year student interested in networking based projects in java. And your topic wireless Intrusion detection system and a new attack model is looks interesting so will u please guide me a little and send me details of this topic.

Replies

• mayjune
    mayjune
    search on ieeexplore website, there are papers on it...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is hidden war on going between Google and Oracle. Android is having the different Virtual machine called as Dalvik Virtual machine is a capable of compiling java .class file...
According the statement issued by Intel, McAfee will continue to operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary, reporting into Intel’s Software and Services Group. Intel says the “acquisition enables a combination of...
Dear Friends, Hello All! I am a fresh ECE selected for training at tech mahindra , chengalpettu. Can any one help me with info regarding starting out in this new...
Financial freedom is, in short, making money work for you than you working for money. That means, you won't have to go to work to earn money. Have you thought...
5 boys and 3 girls do the work in 7 days . how many days will be required to do the same work with 4 boys and 5 girls....