Wireless Electronic Notice Board

Hi CEans, I am doing my final year project on Wireless Electronic Notice Board. I am using 8051 micro controller. Please help me with interfacing a keyboard with this micro controller.

Replies

• amanjain42
    amanjain42
    shiwa436
    Hi CEans, I am doing my final year project on Wireless Electronic Notice Board. I am using 8051 micro controller. Please help me with interfacing a keyboard with this micro controller.
    hello.
    i m also made this project.
    could you help me,
    my mail i.d. < Admin Note: all responses will be posted in this thread >
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    shiwa436
    Great Project Idea.
    I am also working on Wireless display now a days but i am using Seven Segment for the Display can you please post some more details about your project so that we can guide you.

Wireless means.... Wireless RF modules or Via GSM or GPRS? I am using HOPE RF's Wireless Module please find the RF Module as per your application here is the link to that Company #-Link-Snipped-#

and For Display you are using Simple LCD or Seven Segment Display or any LED sign Board?

Post some more details.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    amanjain42
    hello.
    i m also made this project.
    could you help me,
    my mail i.d. < Admin Note: all responses will be posted in this thread >
    Welcome to CE Aman Jain,
    Rather than expecting ready material please be active here as we are sharing our progress and start some study on the same project if you found any difficulty then post here we will try our best to help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1.If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. 2.Treat each day as your last; one day you will be right 3.Forgive and forget, but keep a list of names just...
Every day, I stumble upon interesting profiles of our members. Some are so desperate for project ideas that they ignore instructions. Look what happens when you ignore the instructions -...
as we know that power equation of the signal is given as P(t)=integral(t1 to t2) XSquare(t) also P(t)=integral(t1 to t2) Xmodulus(t) to make the negative sign of signal positive. My...
can somebody please explain me event delegation model in detail. i did it from herbert schildt but encounter problems implementing it. an example explained would be useful.
where are swing, beans part of java used in industry? i wana study a language thoroughly. which one among java(swing and beans included), .net, vb or php should i go...