wireless electricity simulation

hii to all

i`m final year student i`m working in my project which is about wireless electricity
there are some difficults i`ve been through my searching
i want to know what is the best program i can simulate the circuit😒

Replies

• sabeng
    sabeng
    Proteus vsm
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    me too say the same about that stimulator........

Regards,
    VIPUL
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    @sara-are you writing your program in C?or in assembly? because in proteus you'll be able to observe the o/p signal values atthe various pins of the IC. If you want a more real-world like simulion then you'll simple have to connect LEDs at the respective o/p pins while designing the components of the ckt. do revert back

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I am designing a four digit 7 segment display just using IC 74LS90 decade counter and 74LS47 BCD to 7 segment driver. My question is how to link...
Actually i have a silly doubt, As we know our intel microprocessor have 5 flags and 1-bit space is alloted for each flag. Flag register we are going to use...
CEans, I downloaded the latest 10.10 release of uBuntu and had a hard time installing it. The installer got stuck at about 80% and just showed "Ready when you are..."...
Q: When does a person decide to become an engineer? A: When he/she realizes he/she doesn't have the charisma to be an undertaker. Q: How can you tell an extroverted...
Choosing between buying flowers for your wife and upgrading your RAM is a problem. You take a cruise so you can go on a personal tour of the engine room....