wireless Electricity project block diagram

hey i m working on wireless electriity project so , wil u help me for doing this?
sir i gonna need a block diagram & the component list....
if u have something that helps me then u can send me on my email id

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 . Good to hear about your project. Unfortunately none of us is free to do your homework. What we recommend is that you should attempt at the block diagram on your own and find out what components you need. If you face any problems - let us know. We love helping those who help themselves.
  • ranma
    ranma
    hey dude i kn the block diagram.....
    i m using the colpitts oscillator circuit but i m asking about the capacitor, what kind of capacitor i have to use & how could i find out the resonance....& how can i design the structure of coil....
  • parth 127
    parth 127
    col project sorry i'm not free but when i'm free i will find it
  • Arp
    Arp
    give more basic info about your project.
    what is it all about?
    perhaps then we can help you in a better way
  • dragonairhorse
    dragonairhorse
    I will find..
  • guna99
    guna99
    Finding the needs and block diagram is really easy..
    Just by googling it you'll find them.
    or use scribd/docstoc.
  • sureshsay
    sureshsay
    ranma
    hey dude i kn the block diagram.....
    i m using the colpitts oscillator circuit but i m asking about the capacitor, what kind of capacitor i have to use & how could i find out the resonance....& how can i design the structure of coil....
    will u plz send the block diagram of wireless elecrtricity..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mercury has launched cheap Android tablet mTab for a price that will surely turn heads - Rs. 9499/-. The budget android tablet rivals with Beetel and Reliance 3G tablet which...
Students of Department of instrumentation, Pad Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of engineering and technology, Pimpri, Pune. are organizing a National level event VISVESVARA'11 On the occasion of engineering day i.e....
MECHAURA is the National Level Technical Extravaganza organized by Mechanical Engineering Association of SJCET On 17th September, 2011. Events: 1. Paper Presentation 2. Best Manager 3. Bike Assembly 4. Lathe...
Blitzkrieg 11 is aNATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUM ORGANISED BY THE EEE DEPT OF R.M.K ENGINEERING COLLEGE KAVARAIPETTAI Events: 1. IDEA PRESENTATION 2. ROBOT-DE-RALLYE 3. TECH QUIZ 4. IQ WIZ 5....
ABLAZE v12 A NATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUM ORGANISED BY DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING OF K.S.R COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,TIRUCHENGODE. Events: 1.PAPER PRESENTATION 2.TECHNO-QUIZ 3.GOOGLE WAR 4.TECH & NON TECH...