CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Banu priya Ruthrakotti • 10 Mar, 2015
Project Abstract / Summary : This project is to design and develop a wireless digital notice board using Arduino GSM modem.The project is based on Arduino with GSM Shield for sending and receiving messages.The LED at the receiver end displays messages sent from the personal computer. It consists of 2 sections:Transmitting section , Receiving section. When anyone wants to show any information or message, then sender sends a message from PC.The transmitting Arduino reads the message and sends it to receiving section through GSM shield.The receiving Arduino and the GSM shield send it to the LED Display.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Notice Board is primary thing in any institution / organization or public utility places like bus stations, railway stations and parks. But sticking various notices day-to-day is a difficult process. This project deals with an advanced wireless notice board.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Velammal Engineering College
City: Chennai
State: Tamil Nadu
Participating Team From: Final Year
@Abhinav100 • 26 Jan, 2016 where is the project? I need it.
thanks
@Harshad Italiya • 26 Jan, 2016 • 1 like
Abhinav100
where is the project? I need it.
thanks
There is no ready project. If you want to make one by yourself then feel free to start a new thread and you can get help from fellow CEans.
@Aparna sykam • 08 Mar, 2017 I want project documentation
3.5k views

Related Posts

@Chiragh Dewan · Mar 5, 2014

Chiragh Dewan submitted a new project: Jarvis - AI Based Operating System - Artificial Intelligence Based Operating System that can be controlled by voice and gestures. Jarvis is a revolutionizing...
5.3k views

@raj87verma88 · Jul 8, 2009

I checked this cool site where they convert your name into some sort of Robotic Acronym. Check these out, I typed in the names of some CEans.
11.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 27, 2014

I'm curious to know how the "Network Key Rotation Interval" feature works in ASUS (and other) routers. I read on a few forums that setting the key to default 3600...
36.6k views

@Ashraf HZ · Aug 30, 2007

Well, I thought of just posting this after I compiled a big list of programs, but it'll take some time. So i'll just post an initial list. To make the...
25.6k views

@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran · Aug 12, 2013

As the topic denotes its all about transmission system.A fluid coupling or a torque converter is usually used in place of clutch in a vehicle especially for automatic power transmission...
6.5k views