wireless charging of mobiles and laptops

i would like to know about wireless electricity charging...low voltage electrical energy transfer which could be used for charging of mobiles and laptops...i heard its based on resonance of coils and i would like to know about it in detail...can anyone help me ???

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I couldn't find a list of best colleges for MS in Instrumentation Engineering. Here are a few colleges that offer instrumentation courses. Excelsior College Salt Lake Community College San Jacinto...
Google has launched a new sign-in page for Gmail. Lot of users are noticing a small text link at the bottom of regular gmail sign-in page which takes the user...
I have heard these days Mphasis comes for recruitment in college frequently. What is their selection procedure? Here are a few questions from their aptitude test:
UK Prime Minister David Cameron said today following the riots that have plagued London and many other parts of England this week, that “Mr Speaker, everyone watching these horrific actions...
Many of us are bloggers and keep skimming through new wordpress themes & experimenting with our blogs. Dedicating this thread to making a collection of best wordpress themes. Please post...