Wireless blutooth charging

when i see situations where i feel my phone remain less battery then a idea came into my mind that if like data transfer we can transfer some amount of battery to another cell but i did'nt know that it would happen or not .I needs ideas if it would be possible or not?

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Not even on second page... :S

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nishant Patel
    Nishant Patel
    yes..wireless charging have been already implemented, but i think not available in market.
    Mutual induction is used for charging.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nishant Patel
    yes..wireless charging have been already implemented, but i think not available in market.
    Mutual induction is used for charging.
    Can you post some links describing it Cause I want to know how it works out?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The only problem I see is that the more the distance the more the charging time. Anyways nice links here friend . And also you will see that this is similar to the Cordless telephone system than the cordless power up system in real application.

Cord less phones need to be placed on the chargers similar to this I remember using it that way and here we have a little freedom in the position we place it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello........everyone ,myself prachi nigam from Agra.I just now completed my software engineer course and now i appear for oracle.as i m looking for job.now keen to know what new going...
Hello everyone My computer's hard disk has already 4 partitions : one for the system, one for HP tools, one for recovery and another one which is C: . I...
Hi , my name is Hossam ,I'm Egyptian and i'm a student at FCIS faculty
myself anubhav raturi.i am a btech student and want to become a uccessful software engg as well as proffessional.
Hi everyone! I am Madhumithra from Tamilnadu in INDIA doing my third year Electronics and Instrumentation. I found about CrazyEngineers when i was in google search.My hope about the crazy...