Wireless antistatic wristbands

Naturally, the antistatic wristbands we know are all scams but can we really build such a device? So, from what i know, both batteries and electrostatically charged objects are just objects with an electrical potential, right? So why not just, use the poitive potential of a battery to counter negative static charge?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Naturally, the antistatic wristbands we know are all scams but can we really build such a device? So, from what i know, both batteries and electrostatically charged objects are just...
I have registered for Off drive campus for TCS and not attempted it.whether the rule of 6mnths eligibility is also applied to just registered candidate??
Hello mam,I'm completed 7th semester . In this sem leave i will make it useful  and I will improve me . please mam any internship available for mechanical engineering student...
Hello All. I'm Ajay, A b.tech(ECE) graduate passed out in 2016. I've secured 58% in my graduation which is not making me ineligible for technical job. Could you please suggest...
i m interested to switch my career to software? how can i start?