Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • durga ch

    @durga-TpX3gO • Mar 15, 2011

    what are you exactly after?

  • dgr8swati

    @dgr8swati-utnmhC • Mar 15, 2011

    Actually I am M.E. student. I want to explore my knowledge of this subject.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 15, 2011

    dgr8swatiActually I am M.E. student. I want to explore my knowledge of this subject.

    The topic is very generic and unless you provide some pointers (like specific questions, or areas from this topic), the discussion won't build up. Tell us what have you explored so far and what particular areas you need more help with.

  • dgr8swati

    @dgr8swati-utnmhC • Mar 15, 2011

    Yah actually i am planning to do some research paper review and simulation on Routing in ad-hock network. So i was searching for the knowledge about how to simulate the algorithms.