Wireless and Mobile Computing

Here I invite all the researcher students to share their research topic and some knowledge about this Subject

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    what are you exactly after?
  • dgr8swati
    dgr8swati
    Actually I am M.E. student. I want to explore my knowledge of this subject.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dgr8swati
    Actually I am M.E. student. I want to explore my knowledge of this subject.
    The topic is very generic and unless you provide some pointers (like specific questions, or areas from this topic), the discussion won't build up. Tell us what have you explored so far and what particular areas you need more help with.
  • dgr8swati
    dgr8swati
    Yah actually i am planning to do some research paper review and simulation on Routing in ad-hock network. So i was searching for the knowledge about how to simulate the algorithms.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEans ๐Ÿ˜€ the GATE scores were given today.๐Ÿ˜€ CEans post your scores and ranks here ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi, friends!! I am preparing a obstacle avoiding robot, and for ease i have named it Intelligent Wanderer, cause it wanders around the place avoiding the obstacles in its path....
hai this is krishn, any one provide information security materials for jntu kakinada btech 3rd year .
CrazyEngineers Forum is now on CDN - aka Content Distribution Network. Specifically our static files (images, avatars, scripts) will be loaded from the server nearest to you ๐Ÿ˜€ Result: You...
In U.S. News 2012 rankings of the best engineering schools, the popular Massachusetts Institute of Technology or better known as MIT has been nominated as the top engineering Ph.D program....