Wired toy car

hie all,

this would be my first electronics project.I want to make a simple wired toy car,which would be able to also steer as i control it from the wired remote.Any suggestion from where may i guet the circuit and component list ??

thnx a ton in advance 😁

Replies

• tashirosgt
    tashirosgt
    I don't understand your term "wired". There are "wired" things and "wireless" things. A "wireless" car would be without wires and controlled remotely. What would a "wired" car be? Do you want to have wires attached from the controller to the car?
  • parjanyaroy
    parjanyaroy
    well .... i want the car to work in the same way as a remote controlled car ...... it'll have a separate controller remote .... but .. instead of being wireless ... the remote would be connected with the car with a cable ..... hope dis is clear ..
  • DreamRobotics
    DreamRobotics
    I guess you want to control a toy car with a microcontroller which is connected to pc,
    In order to do this , you need to have;
    A microcontroller (if you're begineer I advise you to start from pic 16f628a)
    L293D (for motor voltage control with 5V which comes from MCU)
    thats it..
    finally a com port connector to connect to the pc 😉

you will also need to have a 7805 voltage regulator.. it converts voltage up to 12V to 5 volts. You have to supply the circuit with this component
  • DreamRobotics
    DreamRobotics
    I forgot to say that u need also 2 resistors which will connect to -10K ohm - MCLR pin of MCU and RX pin -22K ohm-
    if you use max232 IC you won't need this 22K resistor but you have to construct this circuit.
  • martyna
    martyna
    What is the progress of your car??

😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Advantages of 3G mobile over 2G mobile systems😕
NAME:K.Dileep Kumar LOCATION:tenali/Andhra Pradesh,India. EDUCATION:I am a student persuing b.tech 3rd year.. BRANCH:Electrical.. WORK EXPERIENCE:not at all.. HOBBIES:Playing cricket,chess,reading books,stories,watching movies,chatting,bike riding,enjoying with friends. AIM:Whatever i have learnt must be...
Hi folks i am working on a case study whos topic is what a worker expect from his manager(behavior) knowledge etc.so tell me some que. and a format for questionaeri...
guys I'm planning to do a paper presentation on six stroke engine..can any one brief me about it..or suggest any websites regarding the topic?
Hi!!!!!! Guys....... i am Gaurav Sharma completed my B.Tech(I.T.). Currently i am working on java technology from last two years.