Wipro to Pay Rs. 40,000 as referral bonus

With the fierce competition between the top Indian IT companies to attract talent; companies are offering greater incentives to employees. Wipro has hiked the referral bonus from Rs.20,000 to Rs. 40,000 per referral. However, it's not known this bonus applies to which hierarchy levels. Wipro employees reading this, please let us know the details 😀

However, this incentive is still far lesser than what the companies pay to the recruitment agencies which is at least 33% of the total CTC of the hired employee.

What say you, people?

Replies

• csiscool
    csiscool
    Nice move by the wipro management,

I heard, for fresher level other companies paying 25000 as bonus.
  • itchap
    itchap
    csiscool
    Nice move by the wipro management,

I heard, for fresher level other companies paying 25000 as bonus.
    Don't know about other companies. But HCL is not giving any referral bonus for freshers. In case of E1-E2 band(2-6 years experience) HCL gives 22000 per referral if the candidate completes at least 3 months in the company.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My dear guys, I am 8th semester ECE student. This saturday (18th Dec), Capgemini is coming to our institute for placement. I am interested in communication engg, Computer networking etc....
anyone can say me importance of PLC(programming in logic circuit) course &does it necessarily important for electrical engineering students....plz reply me the details about PLC course.
The Colosseum - the greatest amphitheatre of the antiquity - was built in Rome, Italy, about 1920 years ago. It is considered an architectural and engineering wonder, and remains as...
The word ABHIYAAN derives its origin from Sanskrit language, meaning "MISSION". We have taken a mission, a mission to create an Ocean of Knowledge. The Ocean is ready to expand;...
I need a pwm signal to alter the light intensity of 3 LEDs generated from a parallel port .the putvalue command requires us to provide all of 3 values of...