Wipro to hire 8k in 5 months..!

India's third largest IT services exporter Wipro will recruit 8,000 people in the next four-five months. Of this, about 5,000 will be hired in the next two months, joint CEO of IT business Girish Paranjape said.

He said "we would bring all the freshers on board by May or June next year, which includes all the others made earlier", he assured. The company will start visiting campuses from January next year for fresh recruitments.

Good to hear this news...!

source : Today's News paper!!

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Really sounds good after Infosys announced the big layoff
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Infosys is hiring (almost doubling the headcount) in the USA! Oh! 😁

Good news for software techies!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Call letter from WIPRO has now been sent to all the people who were selected through campus interviews last year..
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Anyways a very good news to all computer science and IT graduates,
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Yes very satisfying for the IT aspirants
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    guys let me tell you this hiring process is not that simpler as you are seing!
    well corporate philosophy is something thats shocking...these hiring will be for those who were waiting for years with their offer letters & had wasted years for joining letter to arrive their doorsteps!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, One of the leading social networks on the Web, FriendSter is going a major makeover. Watch following video: [youtube]6WoqWUqV1yw[/youtube]
CEans, I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers has been incorporated as "CrazyEngineers Technologies Private Limited" 😁 CrazyEngineers.com will now be managed by the new company that we've formed 😀 ....
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/30589-crazyengineers-incorporated.html
can anyone tell me about how many ways the construction of petrol engine is different from that of CNG engines.....?
Sir / madam, My question is A man walks from a point P to south 40 k.m. reaches point Q, from there he turns to his right and walks 20...