WIPRO Technical Interview Experience

CEans,

I request all of you who have appeared for WIPRO's Technical Interviews to share your experience with all of us. Tell us what questions were asked and how you answered them. It would be nice if you could share the outcome of your experience.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Eagerly Waiting for the replies!!
    Seems like Wipro is coming to our college on January!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I am going to attend WIPRO on day after tomorrow! Happily welcoming the suggestions from our CEans ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Pallavi: Few tips from me -

1. Make sure you've prepared thoroughly for your 'favorite subject'.

2. Be interested in the interview throughout than being nervous. Enjoy the interview experience.

3. Take your time before you reply to the questions.

4. If they ask you to write the code on paper, take your time and be systematic in your approach. If you can't get the code right, at least present a logical flow (algorithm) of data/information.

5. If they ask you to "Do you have any questions for us?" - ask them relevant questions about "Nature Of Job", "Kind of projects they work on", "Nature Of Work" "Career Growth", "What are their expectations from candidates" etc. than saying "No questions". After all, you ought to know what type of job they are offering. It also shows them that you're genuinely interested in job.

6. If you don't know the answer, think twice before you say "No". It's okay to say "No".

7. Make yourself very comfortable before you enter the interview room. Don't take interviewers as "Candidate Rejectors". Think of them as your distant elder brother or sister.

8. Have a natural, confident smile on your face. Tell yourself that the interview is not the end of the Earth.

9. Pay extra attention to what you've written in resume. Go through it thrice and know what you wrote about yourself in it. Exclude unnecessary information from the resume. Also, don't include anything just for the heck of it or it may make you look smarter.

10. Have Fun. ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thank you Biggie, I expected the same points from you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    lost in written test ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜”

It contains 35 questions.Of all, 15 are aptitude Questions(too easy) and 20 are from Computer Organization Subject(too hard). Cut of mark is 80%, i.e, 28.
    Don't know how much I scored, But am not short listed ๐Ÿ˜”
  • prakashpdm
    prakashpdm
    hi pls anyone tell me wat is the interview process at wipro, bcoz i have cleared about 3 rounds and the people said our Hr will call you. pls anyone tell me is it possible for HR Call if so then how many days for that process.
  • praba230890
    praba230890
    Mostly if HR said you to "go now, we will call u later" then that is the end of your interview with NO frm HR. But stay calm for a week and wait if u r lucky u may get a chance.
    prakashpdm
    hi pls anyone tell me wat is the interview process at wipro, bcoz i have cleared about 3 rounds and the people said our Hr will call you. pls anyone tell me is it possible for HR Call if so then how many days for that process.
  • prakashpdm
    prakashpdm
    thnks, but i did't go for HR round and did't talk with HR, in round 3 the technical interviewer said as our HR will call you, so that i got confused.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What's the difference between a voltage and current source... What is the need for a current source when voltage source itself produce current:sshhh:
The new score scale for the GRE General revised Test: GRE Verbal: The score will be in the scale of 130-170, in 1 point increments. (Current pattern has score scale...
Engineer giving more time to finish project assigned to him so he has to enjoy their work only or get some time from work to enjoyment..??? Give me your opinion..
Hey folks, We know http run over tcp. And 2nd fact that online video streaming use udp. I am little bit confused that youtube contains videos. And when we watch...
Should one answer to the emails that claim that a person has won some certain amount of money in a lottery prize? Are such emails fake?(even if the email appear...