Wipro Developing India's fastest Supercomputer

Wipro working in th field of Super Computer for past three year and developing the fastest IndianSuper Computer for ISRO and will become the India's fastest Super Computer for the space Agency and this will have processing speed of 200-250 teraflops which is one and half times faster then then India's Fastest computer now.and most probably it will finalize in another three months and currntely it is being designed at Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre in Thiruvananthapuram.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's a nice news. What is Wipro going to use it for?
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    According to Asutosh vaidya the Vice President of Wipro Personal Computing that " India's skills in engineering , industrial design and the most important is Animation design , simulation ,modeling and Bio-informatics are in progress , in demand and gaining tremendous momentum. So to keep this in mind it is being developed."
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    wow...Wipro is developing for ISRO! Then it has to be for aerospace applications. That reminds me, how do supercomputers affect our daily lives? I mean what areas of applications does it service?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    WoW! So nice of Wipro 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can someone please elaborate about marshalling box in a transformer? it is having RTD(or thermocouples) for measurement of oil and winding temperatue only or something else also?
1. Building a Multiple-Criteria Negotiation Support System 2. An Exploratory Study of Database Integration Processes 3. COFI approach for Mining Frequent Item sets 4. Online Random Shuffling of Large Database...
1. Fabrication of Remote operated weapon System 2. Automatic double axis Pneumatic JCB 3. Automatic Car Parking System for apartment Building 4. PLC based automatic Multi-machine Lubrication System 5. Electronic...
Samsung has developed faster computer memory module i.e DDR4 RAM and is capable to rad and write twice time faster then the previous one (DDR3).The transfer rate of DDR3 is...
1)What is the meaning of front end & back end design in VLSI ?....Which has more demand in industry ? 2)What are the steps in VLSI product development ? Which...