Windows Surface Keyboard - Really Innovative

When Apple launched the magnetic smart cover, I thought it was a an amazing innovation and indeed it was. But it just did the most basic thing - cover the ipad and wake it up when the cover was removed. Microsoft, on the other hand has learned a lot of from the smart cover and has innovated - by turning the cover into a keyboard. Typically I found typing on the touch screens a pain and that makes me more interested in Windows Surface tablet. It offers the physical keyboard out of the box!

Do you think the Surface keyboard is really innovative?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Also check out the detailed Surface coverage here - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can we have more opinions on this? Where are our regular CEans? Come on, folks! Open up! 😀
  • shreyasstar
    shreyasstar
    Wow, it really looks interesting.
    No cables, no hassles, just magnet to connect...nice...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Having used an iPad, I know that one can't really type on it. It's touch is amazing, but 'type' you just dont want to use it! And here is Microsoft with this good-looking keyboard. and this tells you why a keyboard—not a Processor or Screen or anything else - is the way to BEAT Apple.
    Microsoft really knew what people want. It is this keyboard that is going to make people want to go and buy this tablet, over others.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey!guyz please suggest me for mah project in communication field.... i m confused...... please please.....suggest me a gr8 project.....
86 out of 100 IIT JEE toppers have opted for IIT Bombay. That's a surprisingly high ratio for the IIT preferences. I'm wondering what makes IIT-B more attractive to the...
​All the e-commerce companies like Flipkart, Snapdeal, Fashion and You, Healthkart and Yebhi are being talked about every now and then. And now it is in news that the IIT...
hi, i am a final year engineering student from delhi college of engineering, pursuing my graduation in electronics nd communication engineering. currently working as a programmer for the royal bank...
Hi Engineers I am Kartik Somani, currently working as Software Engineer at Geometric Ltd., Mumbai. I am B.Tech in computer science and engineering. Looking forward to an active participation in...