Windows OS

From beginning to now one small difficult in all windows OS. Till now that difficult is not corrected. who are know that difficult just reply .......its small only . windows corporation developing only OS but not correct that difficult till now. in windows 8 also have a small difficult. just reply ...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I didn't understand the question, sorry. The title of this thread needs to be better. 'Windows OS' just does not tell us anything about the question.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    how difficult to understand the question! 😲
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    My Interpretation:

There is a small bug in all windows OS and it hasn't been corrected yet.What is that bug?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    My interpretation, He has a doubt in windows OS, confused about something, now same feature is repeated in all windows versions, and he has something related to it. πŸ˜›
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Whats In Name
    My Interpretation:

There is a small bug in all windows OS and it hasn't been corrected yet.What is that bug?
    Sounds like a puzzle to me πŸ˜‰
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Abhishek Rawal
    Sounds like a puzzle to me πŸ˜‰
    Solve the puzzle for him! 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Whats In Name
    Solve the puzzle for him! 😁
    First solve the puzzle for us, that what is the puzzle? 😁
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    I hope you describe your "difficult" soon πŸ˜€
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    crazyboy
    First solve the puzzle for us, that what is the puzzle? 😁

P.S. Its just my interpretationπŸ˜€)
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Have fun 😘
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    there are tons of bugs are there which needs to discover.
    IE8 is came with most number of bugs and developers still coping with it because customer wants it.
    even IE10 has bugs. if you provide hotlink for image from google drive to your webpage, it will not work on IE10 but works fine with IE9 and of-course with Firefox or chrome.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Why doesn't the author get to say anything in first place? All geniuses racked their brains now πŸ˜›
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    I think the bug you are trying to say is related to power, automatic turning on of windows pc after turning it off, always try to post correctly what you want to say or ask.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All our regular CEans are aware of the VoiCE section and how we keep covering latest engineering and technology news there. Here's our new page that gives a brief intro...
Is it possible mostly Anna Univ semesters are winding up in a while So it would be a pleasure if we guys can hang out in a Saturday some time...
We received following email from flipkart that says the MP3 store, 'Flyte' is shutting down on June 17, 2013 (see below). It's been just over a year that Flipkart announced...
CEans, We're turbo-charging the things here and have made a few tweaks to CrazyEngineers servers. But as you'd expect, life's full of twists and turns. Few of the members have...
can anyone help me to know what exactly a router is.. i know the functionality of routers, i just wanna know the structure of router, and how the structure works.......