Windows Mobile Programming

Hello there,

I am about to try my hands on Windows programming and i have no idea about from where and how to start? what all will i need?

so i request all my fellow mates to please help me out?

1)What all will i need?
2)Some really good ebooks?
and above all a piece of advice from all of them out there...

THANK YOU

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    hi CE
    I am also intrested
    How can i flash my mobail?
    How can i format my mobail?
    How to install OS in it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need help in vb topic....."furniture management system"! hi again!.....i decide a topic for my final year project which im goin to use VB is "Furniture management system"............im trying to like...
i am a computer engineering student and i want to do sap training after my degree. can u plz suggest me the modules that will suit me and best institutes...
hey everybody, im using a servo motor for my FYP, the servo im using is Parallax standard servo motor. which is manufacured by Futaba. the motor is used to lift...
Before buying/building a house have you ever gave a thought to earthquake zone, remedies, type of roof/foundation/walls/windows/wind forces. Have you ever thought the mystery/engineering that are hidden behind building the...
hello i need a at command to send email through gprs modem.i have used atd*99# it first resposnse by connect and then a unknow letter are seen and the response...