Windows Live Messenger 2011 Problem

how are you everybody ?
let's go into the subject

I have a very strange problem with windows live Messenger 2011

It was working with me perfectly , suddenly it gave me a white blank on it
so I can't sign in or sign out or doing anything

the stranger thing is " this is about one email account " but when I sign in from and other MSN account it works perfectly !!!!!!!
I know this is strange but this is really happen

I tried these points :

* re-install the program
* delete the program from registry and programs files
* delete MSN plus and IM sweet
* I even deleted firefox 😭

but it doesn't work

Now I am using MSN 2009 😔 and it works good with that two account But I still need 2011

Thank you for helping me
@_@

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Did you had this problem in IE9?
  • eng.yousef
    eng.yousef
    No , I didn't have this problem in IE9 before , and I don't have it now

The problem is Just I can't sign in window live messenger 2011 with a specific email
    But other mails work so good !!!

thanks for help 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    If you are using AVG antivirus,uncheck MSN Protection from Online Sheild under Instant Messaging and save it.
    (Or)

1. Uninstall WLM using the WLM Installer.
    2. Download the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility.
    3. Install the cleanup utility, run it, and remove the WLM Installer Information via the cleanup utility.
    4. Re-download the installer from the WLM website.

(or)Clear all your registers using Uniblue registry clearer.And you can login to your account.
    5. Re-install WLM.
  • eng.yousef
    eng.yousef
    Thank you Reya for being with me

I don't have AVG antivirus
    I did all that 5 points

still not working but there is something changed

It gave me this message

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: msnmsgr.exe
    Application Version: 15.4.3538.513
    Application Timestamp: 4dcdb2b3
    Fault Module Name: DWrite.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17514
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4ce7b817
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00073938
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1025
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

thanks again
  • warrenjsanchez23
    warrenjsanchez23
    Hi eng.,

The Windows Installer Cleanup Utility has been expired by the Microsoft but user can still obtained it or same type of software from many 3rd-party download sites.However it is known that it may cause potential damage to Office 2007 installation - that is the reason MS has discontinued Windows Installer Cleanup Utility. But you can still get the programs that work much better then Windows Installer Cleanup Utility and don̢۪t conflict with any program in Windows. You can download this software from the link provided below and fix your problems with that. It is most updated software with many additional features.#-Link-Snipped-#
  • eng.yousef
    eng.yousef
    So Sorry for being late, I was in a job trip

I installed windows installer cleanup utility , I scanned , found some problems with IE9 then I reinstalled , windows installer cleanup not correct errors just scanned
    So please would you mind to help me find another program

Yeah , I have tune up utilities 2011 , I checked the error and correct it . but nothing changed

this video maybe will explain much clearly for the problem
    [video=youtube;pTaNXZBQkk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTaNXZBQkk4[/video]
  • eng.yousef
    eng.yousef
    I have installed " Registry Mechanic " program for fix registry errors, but nothing change
    I repaired windows, but nothing change.
  • eng.yousef
    eng.yousef
    Please ,, help me .. I still have the problem
  • Reya
    Reya
    Follow the first seven steps given in this link.If you still face the problem,let me know!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Reya
    Reya
    If you still face the problem,try to reset your password.

You will find the link here to reset your password.what is the error *********(number) you get when it stops working?

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Reya
    Reya
    which antivirus are you using?
  • eng.yousef
    eng.yousef
    Reya
    Follow the first seven steps given in this link.If you still face the problem,let me know!

#-Link-Snipped-#
    I followed all seven steps with more than 30 restarts for computer
    But I still force the same problem
  • eng.yousef
    eng.yousef
    Reya
    which antivirus are you using?
    as you can see in the video I use kaspersky 2011 antivirus
    " Don't worry I know about AVG problems "

I don't think that problems is due to pass word because I can access to my messenger from anywhere else.

Thank you very much for helping me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

RTMNU aka Nagpur University has uploaded theVII semester time table for all branches on their website. Those who want it can get it here itself. 😀
Google Inc. has developed a new programming language. Yup, you are thinking in a right direction. It is something similar to C, C++ programming language. It is basically a browser...
'Pygmy shrew' robot navigates using tactile whisker sensors | News | The Engineer
Michelin visited my campus for second time in a row.First was the pre- placement talk where Mr.Nicole gave a brief discussion about the organisation and its entrance to india.Then he...
im currently pursuing a project on "gsm based biometric voting system".i need help on the algorithm of finger print matching.and information on various types of sensors used for finger print...