CrazyEngineers
  • T`u`L`!`P
    T`u`L`!`P

MemberMay 2, 2007

Windows installer error

Pals!!
    i m facing this problem lately when i reinstalled windows xp on my system. it needs windows installer updates,installed latest updates from Microsoft .. done everything required for it... of course due to this problem m unable to cope with mainly Office installation along with many other softwares.
    any way out?
    well.. here's the error msg

#-Link-Snipped-#

thx
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Rocker

MemberMay 3, 2007

Tulip, divshare allows to post thumbnails of the pictures. Please use the picture button in the text editor box in order to post the thumbnail/full size picture of the error.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • T`u`L`!`P

MemberMay 3, 2007

here is the image .....

#-Link-Snipped-#

i've done almost everything to ma knowledge and also discussed with many ppl and on different plateforms... its being a BIG challenge for me now... still digging out... and will .. 😀

[update]
    [​IMG]
    Regards
    Cancel
  • Rocker

MemberMay 3, 2007

Hi Tulip! I can see that you have already installed XP successfully and have most of the programs running. I could not get the problem that you are facing. Is it related to the Windows Installer setup? You have said that all the updates have been done & required software has been installed.

Either way, please provide the steps that led to this problem.

rocker
    Cancel
  • no_atkt

MemberMay 3, 2007

try downloading #-Link-Snipped-#.... might help not sure though
    Cancel
  • Rocker

MemberMay 11, 2007

Any update on this thread? Did the new installer solve the problem?
    Cancel
  • no_atkt

MemberMay 11, 2007

hey what happnd here tupil tht the new installer didnt work and i posted 1 more solution ... both post vanished into thin database 😕
    Cancel
  • Elisa

MemberMay 11, 2007

no_atkt
    hey what happnd here tupil tht the new installer didnt work and i posted 1 more solution ... both post vanished into thin database 😕
    I think your post was lost in the CE disaster #-Link-Snipped-# post the solution again
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberMay 12, 2007

Elisa
    I think your post was lost in the CE disaster #-Link-Snipped-# post the solution again
    yes, I agree. I had seen atkt had posted something in this thread which got lost. Post again, atkt! 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register