Windows Explorer Is 'File Explorer' In Windows 8

Microsoft has decided to rename the good ol' Windows Explorer to 'File Explorer' in Windows 8. Those who've downloaded consumer preview edition; please let us know whether there's any change in the functionality as well.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi this is Raghav Chauhan.A person who is crazy about inventing,experimenting and engineering.I am from India and has joined Crazy Engineers to learn,to know,to invent and to innovate.
It looks like the Twitter is abuzz with news that Blackberry Messenger being down. Now we don't have any BBM users in-house to check whether it's actually down. Can someone...
Hello everyone, I'm Elsadig and I'm Sudanese, I graduated as mechanical engineer from university of Khartoum year 2011. I'm happy to join you my friends and i hope to enjoy...
I stumbled upon following article on TechCrunch and liked it: https://techcrunch.com/2012/06/30/wh...ntrepreneurship-experience-before-graduating/ . Instead of opting for internships, why not gain the real world experience of starting a business and running...
This thread aims to discuss ways of getting free / cheap publicity for your startup companies. Usually, startups find it really hard to get the media to write about them....