Windows 8 To Release In October 2012

Various sources on the Internet are reporting that the Redmond giant is aiming for October 2012 release of their latest Windows 8 operating system across desktops and laptops. The initial rollout is expected to be on the INTEL and ARM processors. Do you think Windows 8 will have similar success as Windows 7 which at one point became the fastest selling computer operating system in the history with, I guess, about 7 copies being sold every second! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am using Windows 8 consumer preview evaluation copy.
    It is good but I can see only slight changes if you compare it with Windows 7.
  • avii
    avii
    The_Big_K
    Do you think Windows 8 will have similar success as Windows 7 which at one point became the fastest selling computer operating system in the history with, I guess, about 7 copies being sold every second! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    win8
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    it will be gr8 ***t ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have used developer's preview and I can say windows 8 has fast booting and some graphical enhancement over windows 7. If we leave metro icons which is only for touch devices, there is no strong point to upgrade to windows 8.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# From where can we download audio drivers for the developer's preview of Windows 8?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I had not to download audio driver from external source. audio driver was already build.I don't know why yours machine audio hardware is not recognized by windows 8.
    did window7 automatically accepted yours audio hardware??
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# I upgraded from XP to Windows 8. I had to install audio drivers while in XP. Now do I need to install it for Windows 8? I have a DELL PC.

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Your views please too ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    For xp there is surely you need audio driver but.. for later versions of Windows you don't need it. did you checked it in device manager for audio hardware .
    you can try audio driver for windows vista and windows7. what is your machine model?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Optiplex GX280.

My trouble shooter says
    Both the Windows Audio and the Windows Audio End Point Builder services must be running for audio to work correctly. Atleast one of these services isn't running.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Did you see this:

Just a moment...

I think you can find somewhere in this search

dell optiplex gx280 audio driver windows 7 - Google Search

edit:

see this also
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-# I upgraded from XP to Windows 8. I had to install audio drivers while in XP. Now do I need to install it for Windows 8? I have a DELL PC.

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Your views please too ๐Ÿ˜€
    You need to install the Windows 7 / Vista drivers for 8... Most of the drivers are detected by default...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Shashank Sharma *Engineering Trade: MCA Location: Noida, India *Occupation: Working as Sr. Software Engineer, in Noida, India Work Experience: 4.5 Yrs, worked on various technologies ranging from VB 6.0,...
Samsung has silently launched the SamsungIndiaEStore.com website to sell their products online to Indian customers. The store is operated by savex computers ltd. which also is the national distributor of...
I was surfing the net and came across that Samsung and few more are working towards launching a digital camera with Android as OS for it with gr8 features for...
It was in news that the car makers in India have stated that the hike in prices is applicable only to the products that will be dispatched after 16th March....
Dreams, is what even a blind can see. They are many times very beautiful while many times scary. Hate them or love them, they are really interesting. However, some dreams...