Windows 8 release in 2012

Microsoft released its operating system, Windows7 just few days ago and you know what? Microsoft's engineers are already planning for the next major release of the operating system - Windows 8!

...and the release is scheduled to be in 2012 [just after the world ends 😉 ]. Look what I found on Microsoft Kitchen -
[​IMG]

Replies

• callyD
    callyD
    They would probably be wise to start getting businesses on Windows 7 without fear that the next great thing is just around the corner so that they hold off even longer.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    What will WINDOWS 8 offer

since it is a major release what are the expectations?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    They just released 7!!

Now planning for 8 ??
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I think Windows 8 is more of a server edition than a mainstream version, the next one after Windows Server 2008.
  • Prakash Bhargav
    Prakash Bhargav
    How is Windows 8 going to be different from Windows 7 ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The luxury electric car makers, Tesla Motors may go public any day says Reuters. The luxury electric car make, whose Roadster still goes for a cool $109,000, would be the...
Can anybody suggest some questions that can be asked in internal or external viva in the VHDL practical We have used Xlinx and Model Sim in our labs to simulate...
What is the process involved in sending message through internet done with sites like ibibo, way2sms, etc Can we also receive message on the internet when done through mobile What...
Sir / madam, My question is A person was fined for exceeding the speed limit by 10 mph. Another person was also fined for exceeding the same speed limit by...
Hi guys! I have an MCU ( Microchip PIC18F4525 ) and I want it to count objective time from the moment I turn the MCU on for about two weeks....