Windows 8 Plugin Issues

Now I'm using windows 8 consumer preview, and It having some issues while working with many plugins for different platforms...
while instlling VS10 chart pluginn with VS08, Its raising that " .Net fame work missing" and the for drupal plugins "Unable to connect MySql"
does any one got this and fixed?

Thanks in Advance.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    VickyNGL
    Now i.m using windows * consumer preview.. It having some issues while working with many plugins for different platforms...
    Ask your questions right away, those who know the answer will reply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the role of Video Analyst Job? Any idea? I am an IT engineer from Kolkata, India and I want to know its job prospects and what skills will...
-: Increase Broadband Speed Using Simple Tweak :-​ A Simple Tweak (XP Pro only) which will increase your Broadband Speed. Make sure you Log on as Administrator, not as a...
Designing of a multi-lingual website can be a great idea. Abstract: The idea would be to create a website that supports various languages in UTF-8 format. It can be built...
The idea of this project is to develop a system that is used to retrieve the information of a Citizen in any country. Abstract: A citizen has a unique ID...
Click to read about each topic below - Designing of a Multi Lingual Website in Java Citizen Card System in Java Intranet Chatting in Java Electronic Voting System in Java...