Windows 8 Leaked

For more details check this out :: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Many of people will be busy now this weekends and lots of reviews will be revealed 😛.
    Sometimes I think its just strategy , few days ago MacOS updated and Microsoft don't want its users and new users to migrate to MacOS and this leaked version and its review might impress users to wait for Windows 8 release.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    ianoop
    Many of people will be busy now this weekends and lots of reviews will be revealed 😛.
    Sometimes I think its just strategy , few days ago MacOS updated and Microsoft don't want its users and new users to migrate to MacOS and this leaked version and its review might impress users to wait for Windows 8 release.
    What a theory 😁

Per me Microsoft windows 8 has no competition with Mountain Lion.
    Both the OS has different user's group.

Am I wrong?

-CB
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    does Mac OS doesn't have competition with windows??
    then why they are updating their OS,
    windows 7 is already best windows OS so far and last OS-X is better than its Snow Leopard.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    updating a OS is not necessarily for competition. Its betterment and providing more features to the users. How can you say windows 7 is best ever? Per me XP was far better, and you never know Microsoft is saying window 8 would be just AWESOME !

Also, per my understanding, Apple do not target the windows user in general.

-CB
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    To be honest, I hate both Windows & Mac OS ....
    I am just not handy with any of those OS
    & I dont find any competition between OS X & Windows, as #-Link-Snipped-# said both have totally different user groups.

[​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i know that intensifier is used to increase the pressure intensity of liquid. I want to know about whether the temperature of water either change or not during operation. and...
plz tell me about the projects related to machinery in electrical,it should be based on latest technology. regards pooja
im a fourth year bsc.telecommunications engineering student at makerere university kampala...looking forward to joining the feild..currently doing industrial training at MTN Uganda..previously at CAA ugand
Hey guys... Am a mechanical engineer (say after 2 years experience).. How to search jobs abroad ?????
One company is saying to another to not reveal my sale data. Is apple sharing its sale data to samsung😲 This news is on top of Google Technology news. source:...