Windows 8 Copy, Rename & Move Functions - Video

Windows 8 will have refreshed basic computing functions like copy files and folders, rename and move. All the multiple copy functions will appear in a single window. The whole progress will be monitored by a graph that will update itself on real time basis. Check out the whole demo here: -

[video=youtube;oi89CqBIrxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oi89CqBIrxo[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i've been blogging for nearly a year and now the blogoversary of my first blog (the one i started after getting inspired by some CEan bloggers 😉 ) which is...
I only wanted to become better and achieve something out of ordinary but today I understand that I cannot. 1)Cricket 2)My Career (which is still Ok) 3) Now Writing Stories...
can anybody write me a program on thoughtworks placement ques in c++ inventory control system.Two countries have inventory with 100 ipods in it. ipod is available in two countries brazil...
plz debug this....i need it ...plzz help... #include using namespace std; class swapping; { cout << "Swapping value of two numbers \n"; int firstnumber, secondnumber; public: void getdata (int...
ME a STUDENT of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, I want to develop an operating system as my FYP, i.e. 2 years later inshaallah. Any One please guide me to the steps to...