Windows 8 Boot Time - 8 Seconds!

The following official video from Microsoft that boasts the Windows 8 booting time. The Windows 8 operating system, due to release in 2012 boots up in only 8 seconds. That's totally wonderful. I just hope that it shuts down in under 10 seconds like uBuntu. I hate to look at 'Windows is shutting down' message 😕. Check out this video and let me know your comments -

[video=youtube;3D62g9rMpTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3D62g9rMpTw[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how are you everybody ? let's go into the subject I have a very strange problem with windows live Messenger 2011 It was working with me perfectly , suddenly it...
RTMNU aka Nagpur University has uploaded theVII semester time table for all branches on their website. Those who want it can get it here itself. 😀
Google Inc. has developed a new programming language. Yup, you are thinking in a right direction. It is something similar to C, C++ programming language. It is basically a browser...
'Pygmy shrew' robot navigates using tactile whisker sensors | News | The Engineer
Michelin visited my campus for second time in a row.First was the pre- placement talk where Mr.Nicole gave a brief discussion about the organisation and its entrance to india.Then he...